Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 05, 2006

They Like Me, They Really...

...Well, we'll see.

I have a job interview this Tuesday. Finally! I've been mildly freaking out, wondering why no one was calling me. I have a good CV, lots of experience and seemingly fit the person specifications for the jobs I've been applying for. So, thankfully, one of the Universities I've applied to has called me in for an interview. Yay for me!

The job pays well, has great benefits, and is very much in line with the event management work I did in Vancouver. So I've spent a fun-filled weekend researching the organization and brushing up on my interview skills, as it's been a number of years since I've been on the other side of the table. It's hard trying to remember "a time when you had a communication breakdown" or the answer to "what would your boss say challenges you the most". I'll try not to respond to that one with "Stupid Cunts" or anything like that. Wish me luck folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news mike! Good Luck!! :o)

11/05/2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Heipel said...

Good luck, 'cause you are going to need it :) :) :)

11/08/2006 02:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home