Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hive, I'm Mike.

So here it is. My first post on my first blogsite. No fanfare, no "launch"... no subject, even. As with most people who blog, I'm guessing there's not a whole lot of shit anyone will want to read on here, but as all the cool kids are doing it (and let's face it, a lot of *uncool* kids too), I figured I'd join 'em.

So what should I talk about? I could talk about the movie Syriana, which I saw last night, or I could talk about the facial I had on Saturday, and the pain of blackhead removal... I know, I'll start with DeadPool. How exciting is it to try and predict the death of someone famous? And what if you're right, and they do kick the bucket? I imagine I'd feel a bit like the Grim Reaper, only with the chance at winning cash, too! Bet ol' GR would've liked a paycheque for his work.

My submissions are:

1. Jack Klugman, 83 (2 pts)
2. Rev. Jerry Falwell, 72 (5 pts)
3. Ashley Olsen, 19 (25 pts)
4. James Brown, 72 (5 pts)
5. Courtney Love, 41 (10 pts)
6. Nelson Mandela, 87 (2 pts)
7. Estelle Getty, 82 (2 pts)
8. Imelda Marcos, 76 (2 pts)
9. Pat Robertson, 75 (2 pts)
10. Marion "Suge" Knight, 41 (10 pts)

I had meant to put Mary-Kate instead of Ashley, but as I'd already submitted it to the Dead Pool World Governing Body (DPWGB), I won't bother to change it. Other considerations I believe deserve honourable mention:

Leona Helmsley, 85
Jack Palance, 86
Gerald Ford, 92
Zsa Zsa Gabor, 88
Billy Graham, 87

If it comes down to a tie, my Falwell nomination will surely win the Morally Dead distinction, hands down.

Do yo' thang, GR!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

actually I hope you don't tie with PJ. he has the pope. and honestly who's more morally dead between those two!!!

1/15/2006 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to the FWB!http://eyung71.blogspot.com/

1/21/2006 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

blog bitch

2/10/2006 05:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home