Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hola from Barcelona



I'm in Barcelona, the third stop on my Euro-travels. I'm sorry I've been silent for so long and promise to blog soon, but I'm off right now to see some more sights before heading to Rome.

I'm having a great time. The last couple of weeks have been full of sightseeing, as well as a personal pilgrimage to where my family began, and I'll write about that soon as well. In the meantime, here's a picture taken of me and Salvatore in front of the Sissy-Boy Homeland store in Amsterdam. Sissy-boy. Isn't gay great?

xo Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

awww you cute sissy boys!!

10/10/2006 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger Heipel said...

So how did you avoid the company making you poster-boy for the store?

10/16/2006 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home