Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hung(over)

Ugh. Drank too much last night. One of my flatmates turns 30 tomorrow and was celebrating his birthday last night with a party which began at 3pm and ended at 6am. Probably wasn't a good idea to drink from the beginning to the end, or partake in some of the "party favours"...at least that would be the message my brain is pounding into my head right now. Feels like someone's stepping on me noggin!

It was a fun party, and nice to socialize with the roomies and their friends. My Canadian accent is quite the hit over here! A guest at the party said he loved listening to me talk so much he wanted to lick my tongue. An odd compliment you might say, but I'm just chalking it up to him being French and that sounding better prior to translation. But hey, a compliment's a compliment, right? Oh, and I'm pretty certain one of my flatmates was hitting on me, which was a little weird. Probably not a good idea to shag him; that could be messy. It would've just ended up in my big book of "Why the fuck did I do that?" For once I actually used some discretion, and in a drunken state to boot! Aren't you proud of me?

I know you're dying to hear whether I've gotten that job I interviewed for this week. I still haven't heard, and am being forced to learn patience... not a strong attribute of mine. I reallyreallyreally hope I hear tomorrow before I completely lose my mind. I know you're hoping for that as well so I'll stop bloody talking about it!

Must. go. find. ibuprofen. bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

lick your tongue?

I can only hope that sounds better in a french accent! And well done for holding back... shagging flatmates is never a good idea!

11/14/2006 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Heipel said...

That you suggest YOU practiced discretion would tell us all you have forgotten entire segments, perhaps measured in hours, of your party filled night...

11/25/2006 05:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home